16 December, 2010

A new place to run

Good morning all.  Today I tried out a new place to run.  The 2nd and 4th miles had some pretty steep hills.  To be honest I thought my time was going to suffer quite a bit because of this but shockingly, it didn't.  My left foot is still bothering me but whatever!  I didn't notice it during the run.  I did notice it when I was jump roping.  Speaking of jump roping, if you are going to jump rope outside in the cold and you are sweaty, be prepared for the rope to hurt a lot more when it hits you.

4 mile run - 28:56

30 minutes jump rope

30 minutes Tae Robic like class with 2 lb. dumbbell in each hand.  I wanted to give a little more today.

That is just my morning workout I am still going to the gym later today for my CrossFit workout and probably some kettlebell action.  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment