16 December, 2010

I'll take some deadlifts

Alright I got two more workouts in!  I can live with that.

The original workout is


21-15-9 reps of:
225 pound Deadlift
135 pound Overhead squat

I modified it to 185 lb deadlift and 95 lb. OH Squat.  It isn't that I can not lift the regular weights, but I wanted to make sure that my form was correct and I knew it would slip if I did the regular weight.  My total time was 6:05.  Not too shabby.

The second workout was 30 minutes with the kettlebell.  Man I do love that thing.  It just gives you a great workout all around.

I'm not as tired as I thought I would be after all of the workouts which is good.  Foot is still a little sore but what else is new.  Planning on finishing off the evening with the 100 pushup and 200 situp sets.  If I do, you will know!

No comments:

Post a Comment