18 December, 2010

Cardio day. Mostly

Another day to not wake up super early.  I couldn't get used to this.  I like getting up early.  Today I had planned on running two different sets of sprints at the track.  Unfortunately I was only able to get 6 laps in around the track, 5 of 8 sets for only the first sprints.  The reason I was unable to complete it?  Rain.  Not that I have an issue running in the rain.  On the contrary, I actually like running in the rain.  Like I said, I'm in a different place right now so I have to make compromises.  Once the rain started, I ended up going to the gym and running on the treadmill for 2 miles.  All in all I did 3.5 miles of running/sprints.  After that I decided to break out the rings and work on ring dips, ring pull-ups, muscle-ups, flipping, and a few other things on them.  I also did some jump roping, Hindu push-ups, planks, modified planks, hand stand push-ups.  I hope to be able to try again on the sprints tomorrow.  It depends on the weather.  Fingers are crossed!!!  I already know that I will not be going to the gym tomorrow due to the short amount of time that it will be open and other things that will be going on.  So after the sprints, I will more then likely work with the kettlebell.

No comments:

Post a Comment