14 December, 2010

Last game for hockey

Well tonight will be our last game for the hockey season.  We had a great season!  It is going to me freezing tonight.  They are calling for it to be -5 and that is not with the bone chilling wind.  Good times!  It's sad to see that it is over but that just means I can put something else in it's like for example dodgeball or rock climbing.  Fear not I will not stand still.  I must keep moving.

So I did indulge today during lunch.  Went over to Bertucci's (pasta is my weakness).  I won't go into detail as to what was consumed. I will say I am looking forward to running in hockey tonight.  Speaking of food, I have decided that I am going to write about everything that I eat.  Am I a perfect eater?  No.  Do I indulge?  Yes.  Personally I think it is a good thing every now and then and so long as it is in moderation.  Just don't go crazy.  As far as when I will begin posting my food, stay tuned.  NLT the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment