27 December, 2010

Body Conditioning

A bit chilly this morn!  I wasn't outside in it today though.  I actually only had one workout for today.  Because the gym seem to be extra full on Monday's, I tend to stick with classes or just use some of my toys at home.  About a month or so ago, I tried out a class called Body Conditioning.  For those of you who have ever gone to Body Pump, I think you will like it.  Those of you who haven't gone to Body Pump, go and try it!  Body Conditioning uses dumbbells, bands, medicine balls, step, etc.  It is more challenging compared to Body Pump which is why I like it a lot more.  700 calories burned isn't bad I say for an hour class.

Still putting the final touches on the new eating schedule.  It looks like it will be somewhere between 1700-2000 calories a day.  I'm going to try to shoot for 1700-1800 but we will see how it goes.  The name of the game is burn more calories than you eat!  The daily plate is a great resource for keeping track of your daily intake of food and it is free!

Planning on getting two CF workouts in tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment