09 December, 2010

Fran baby!

Oh Fran how you throughly kick my ass..........

For those of you not familiar with CrossFit, they name some of their workouts.  Fear not!!!  I will be posting a lot of information on CrossFit along with many many other great things about working out!  So today my left foot/ankle was bothering me a bit.  This is the ankle that I sprained back in July/August time frame.  Ever since then, my ankle just feels different.  Not bad but I know something is different about it.  No worries though.  A little pain isn't going to stop me from getting my workout on.  Hell when I was on crutches that didn't stop me.  You get some looks hobbling along in the gym with crutches.  Hey but some people are extra nice!  They will load up the bar for you and spot you then put all the weights back.  Who knew!?  Ah yes so what is this "Fran" I speak of.  Well......

Fran
21-15-9 reps, for time of
Thruster 95 lbs
Pull-ups
Total Time: 5:59


I have no complaints with this time at all.  For a video to those of you who do not know what a thruster is, click here.

I like this blogging thing.  I can write way more here then on my Facebook page.  Now I just have to get people to come here and read.  :)

Off to go ice skating.  Just look at those lonely skates...... They need to see ice.


J

No comments:

Post a Comment