02 September, 2011

02 September 2011



Today was extra special.  Not just because it is Front Squat day but because today was the first day I got to use my new Rogue Do-Win weightlifting shoes. I will talk more about them in a later post but lets just say Do-Win = WIN.

Front Squat 3 x 5
205, 220, 235 (3)

Noooooooo!  I was not happy that I failed at all.  I know that failing does and will happen but that doesn't mean that I have to like it!  I did squat on the 4th but try as I did I just couldn't get back up and had to dump.  I'm still happy that it is 5# more from last week.  Next week I will try my hand again and I will get it!

Back Squat 12 => 20
190#  15 reps

I actually meant to do 195# but I wrote it down incorrectly so totally my bad.  In any event that didn't make the 190# any easier.  It was still challenging.

21-15-9 10 min. cap
Deadlift 135#
OHS 95#
Time: 7:10

After the WOD I realized I should have bumped up the DL weight at least by 15#.  I felt like I flew through it and it wasn't overly challenging.  The OHS on the other hand...yeah that was just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment