22 September, 2011

No shorts!

Today I knew the only chance I was going to get to workout was during lunch.  So this morning I did my normal routine plus I packed my gear I needed for the box.  Lunch time came and off I went.  Ran to go get changed and oh look!  No shorts!  This is why I make lists.  Obviously a list was NOT made in this case.  So everything else was good but what was I going to do about this no shorts thing?!  I did exactly what I went there to do......I got my WOD on in my slacks.  Yes it's a little more comfortable to workout in shorts or something that is not slacks but hey it's what I had and I refused to not workout.  So the next time you forget your shorts just remember you can still get your WOD on.

15 min. AMRAP of:
20 Double Unders
15 Sit-ups
10 Squats
Total: 13

I literally got the last squat with 1 second to spare.  YAY!


On a side note I'm keeping a whole outfit in the car from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment