05 September, 2011

05 September 2011

Back on the CFSB program.  My days have changed but that's ok.  So long as I get it done that's all that matters.  I was getting back to the Shoulder Press and I was going in determined to hit a new PR unlike with last week.

Shoulder Press 3 x 5
95, 115, 120

WOOOOO!  As Rx!  I pushed and pushed for that very last rep (literally turned red) but damnit I got it and couldn't be happier.  I still feel that I am reaching my limit in terms of bumping it every 5# and I am still looking into the fractional plates.  On one hand I want to continue to push myself to the limit each and every time.  On the other, I don't want to stay stuck.  So for now, I have been able to improve minus a few lifts but I will continue to monitor it.

Should Press 12 => 15 reps
95# 15 reps

Last week I could not even get the 12th rep.  This week, I got to 15!

Mary

AMRAP 20 min. of
5 HSPU
10 Pistols
15 Pull-ups

Total rounds: 9 Not Rx

As much as I would like to say that I was able to do this as Rx, I can't and that would be lying.  For my pistols I was not able to get all the way down for each rep.  Practice practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment