11 December, 2010

Lots of work!

My Saturday was very busy!  Well this is a normal Saturday for me though.  I will typically work out three times from 0900-1300.  I know it seems like a lot but it isn't too bad lol.

WOD 1
Tae Robics class

WOD 2

Bulger

Ten rounds for time of:
Run 150 meters
7 Chest to bar pull-ups
135 pound Front squat, 7 reps
7 Handstand push-ups
Total Time: 24:13

Two things not going for this workout time wise for me.
1. Running 150 meters on a treadmill sucks. It's too short of a distance to do it. I can run faster myself.
2. The gym is not laid out for this workout AT ALL.

WOD 3
Kettlebell class

Man I love this class.  Kettlebells are just so much fun you have no idea until you try them.  I have started using the 25 lb. kettlebell.  It is more challenging for sure but that is why I am doing it.  To push myself to the limit then push past that!

So that is all for working out for today.  That should be enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment