25 August, 2011

25 August 2011

No strength lift today.  Just a straight WOD day.  I was also supposed to work on a skill of some sort but sadly I did not get to it.  Shame on me!  So I am planning on working on two things either tomorrow or Saturday.  One of which will be air squats on a small box.  I WILL get rid of that butt wink but I have to work at it in order to get rid of it.  I know it is 3 days away but I'm looking forward to my rest day.  I'm not saying prior to the CFSB I wasn't working hard, but with the extra level I have been pushing my body do, I think it's safe to say I earn my rest days.  If you don't believe me just check out my lasts posts.

7 rounds for time of:

4 Snatch
4 OHS
4 Overhead Walking lunge
21 sit-ups

Time: 10:07

It was the sit-ups that took the longest.  I had to be sure to stretch after this one as I felt tight on my shoulders.  I am currently researching which weightlifting shoes I am going to purchase.  I can't wait.  I know to have a solid foundation is really going to help with my lifting.  What better time to pick them up with the CFSB going on.  Back to a strength lift tomorrow with a side of WOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment