08 August, 2011

08 August 2011

Yeah so when you are keeping a spreadsheet of strength lifts to prepare for CFSB, it really pays to write down said lifts that you have done.  Unfortunately I did not!  I ended up doing the same strength lift I did on 2o July despite the fact it is in beyond the whiteboard and even on this blog.  Ah well!

Shoulder Press 5x3
105-115-120-125-130 (1)

Sadly even though it has been three weeks since the first time, I lifted the EXACT same thing and failed and the same weight.  Trying not to think about it too much as I haven't started the program yet.  Once I was done with that I worked on some gymnastics skills.  Today I worked on headstands.  I really want to get a handstand without the wall but the first step to getting that is to get the headstand.  I'm also getting ready to start recording some of the skills/practice I do in order to 1) Critique myself.  I want to be able to not only feel what I am doing wrong but see it. 2) Get critiqued by others.  Just another tool to help me become better.

So what was the WOD today and Impavidus?  I'm glad you asked!



800m run then

7 rounds of the couplet:
10 Wall Balls
10 Ring Dips

800m run
Time: 17:19

I'm telling you kipping ring dips is great!  I would like to say I was able to do them all strict but I didn't.  Kipping still counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment