16 July, 2011

16 July 2011

13 days until the CrossFit Games!  I'm so excited that I get to go and watch some awesome elite athletes up close get their WOD on.  It is totally going to be motivating just like the regionals.  Plus it is my first trip on the west coast.  So Saturday's at CrossFit Impavidus are open for everyone regardless if you are a member or not.  It is always fun to have new people come in and try out CF.  Today we had a nasty girl drop in for a visit.  This girl was named Barbara.

Barbara
20 pull-ups
30 push-ups
40 sit-ups
50 air squats
Time: 25:38

We had an added spice to the squats.  That was squat therapy i.e. standing in front of the wall about 6 inches away and squat!  It makes you keep that chest up for sure.  Not surprisingly my weak exercise on Barbara was the push-ups.  After the first set, I had to break them up.  Guess that means I need to add more push-ups for practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment