13 July, 2011

13 July 2011

Today at the box one of the ladies came in for a visit.  You know when a lady comes to visit you are going to be worked for sure.  Which one?  Cindy.  Next to Fran, Cindy is great.  I would say she is my second favorite.  One of the great things about Cindy is you only need a pull-up bar and off you go.  My goal has been to get 20 rounds on her.  Sadly I was still shy of this goal today.  I think I jumped the gun at the very beginning.  The first 6 rounds were done in a very short amount of time.  I should have paced myself more because I paid for it as the time went on.  Plus next time I need to wear sweat bands!  As the time went on, my hands were getting more sweat on them and as a result, I had to take more time holding onto the bar for pull-ups.  With the push-ups I made sure to keep my arms in close rather than out.  Not that I am complaining with my result.  Just observation for what I need to do the next time she comes for a visit.

Cindy

AMRAP in 20 minutes of
5 pull-ups
10 push-ups
15 air squats
Total: 18 +6 pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment