07 July, 2011

07 July 2011

06 July 2011


30-25-20-15-10-5 rep rounds of:
Kettlebell Swings 53 lbs
Sit-ups (abmat)
Time: 7:52


I am happy to say I was able to do this WOD as Rx'd.  Going into it initially I thought to myself there is no way I am going be be able to do 105 KBS with 53 lbs.!  I was having doubts but then I thought why can't you?  I'm certainly capable of doing a KBS with 53 lbs. so why not?  Sure enough I did.


07 July 2011

This WOD did not appear that it was going to be overly difficult but as I have said in the past, it is those WODs that you need to look out for.  They are the ones that are going to make you work.  No two ways about it, this WOD sucked.

21-15-9 rep rounds of

Turkish Get ups
Burpees
Time: 14:36

Rx weight was 53 lbs. but I did 40 lbs.  Good thing to because even with that by the end I was struggling!  9 never looked so good.  Well unless you are talking about Fran.  Near the end my form did slip on the TGU and I was more aware of it and was correcting it.  With the burpees I made sure to keep my core tight and to not just plop on the ground.  My core needs work and it won't get work if I am not actively using it now will it.

No comments:

Post a Comment