04 October, 2011

Recap

Sorry for going ghost for the last few days I had an event come up unexpectedly.  Everything is getting back to normal as should me posting!

04 October 2011


I wasn't able to make it to the box today so I threw some things together and hit it at home.

5 Rounds for time of:

5 Weighted Burpees 20# vest
10 Kettlebell Swings Single Arm R
10 Kettlebell Swings Single Arm L
15 Weighted Box Jumps 24'' 20# vest
Time: 9:45

Yeah those box jumps really got me pretty good.  Doing this workout reminded me of what it felt like with carrying an extra 20# on my body (believe I was carrying A LOT more) and I didn't like it!

After this headed over to Apex for some gymnastics fun!


03 October 2011


Before the WOD, I worked on Back Squat as a lifting skill.  3 x 10 at 135#.  I was really focusing on form like keeping my knees tracking and not bowing in!


20-15-10

Push Press 95#
Knees to Elbows
Time: 4:28

Knees to elbows.....that is one of my weak exercises.  Although I have improved greatly from the beginning, I still have a ways to go. I am still wasting energy with a little bit of the swinging.  After I was done with this I worked on hand stands.


29 September 2011

I decided to whip something up myself again for fun.  Nothing like a lunch workout to get you going.

21-15-9

Pull-Ups
Box Jumps 30"
Push-Ups
Sit-Ups
Time: 7:28





No comments:

Post a Comment