13 October, 2011

12 October 2011

Just because the CFSB program is done, it doesn't mean I no longer do strength days.  In fact I still plan on having 2 a week.  1 at the bare minimum.  I decided to go back to my favorite, the front squat.  Instead of the 5 x 3 sets I was doing, I went to the 3 x 5 this time for a change.

Front Squat 3 x 5

215, 225, 235

I was pushing to get the 235# and I really was concentrating on pushing my knees out not letting them bow in which I would say is my biggest fault when it comes to this lift.  I kept it in check.

Jeremy
21-15-9 rep rounds

OverHead Squat 95#
Burpees
Time: 6:50

Now I knew going into this WOD it wasn't going to be easy.  First off OHS is a very weak lift for me.  Don't worry you will see more of them from me for that very reason.  Second, burpees.  I was shooting for a low 6 but as you can see, I did not accomplish that.  Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment