18 October, 2011

18 October 2011

My schedule dictated that I needed to get to the 0600 class this morning.  Regardless of which class I go to, the important part is that I go.  I don't work my working out into my schedule.  My schedule is worked around my WORKOUT.  That is the most important thing to me above all and like I have said before I will sacrifice what I must in order to do so.  Is sacrificing always fun?  No but it's one of those things where if you want something, you'll do what it takes to get it.

Death by 10 meters

Every minute on the minute complete the following:

10m Run - 10 Meter Line
Increase one 10m run every minute.
Rounds: 15 + 14

I really wanted to finish that 16th round but obviously I didn't want it enough otherwise I would have.  Need to work on that quick turn to start the next 10m to finish faster.

Tabata kettlebell Snatch

Rep: 5

For each of my 8 sets I did 5 reps at 1.5 pood.  This was with alternating arms.  I wanted to focus on getting the proper form more so than a high number plus I really wanted to push myself.  Sure I could have used the 1 pood but that really wouldn't have pushed me nearly as much.  I don't want to stay in my comfort zone and neither should you.  Push past your boundaries.  You are capable of more then you think.  So the next time this pops round, I want and will get at least 6 per round.

No comments:

Post a Comment