25 October, 2011

25 October 2011

I have 8 weeks to increase one of my weakest lifts, the shoulder press.  The 1RM shoulder press is part of the wellness program I am in with CFI and I want, no I will show progress in all areas.  Even if it is only 5# it is still progress.  So naturally how to you get better at something?  By doing it.

Shoulder Press 3 x 5
100, 120, 125 (3)

This is one less than the last time!  Oh no!  I think when I pop this one again, I will change the 120# to 115#.  Not to say that will help but I am damned determined to get that 125.

Shoulder Press 12=>15
100# 11

By one!  The good news about this one is that I increased it by one.  So it isn't all bad news!

WOD


4 Rounds Max Reps
30Sec Ring Push-up
15Sec Rest
30Sec Box Jump 20/24
15Sec Rest
30Sec Double Unders
Total: 303

To see each of my rounds broken down, click here.  I was pretty happy with getting 48 double unders in one round.

Tonite I made spaghetti squash for the first time.  Now I have had it before through Catalyst Meals but I wanted to try my hand at it.  It is really easy.  There is nothing to it.  Let me tell you though, a small squash has a lot in it!  I'm going to be gorging on squash for 3 days for sure.  Fine by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment