01 April, 2011

Hot CrossFit

It was a bit warm at the box this evening.  The coach said this will be hot CrossFit (like hot yoga) session.  One way or the other, I was going to sweat and I was going to work.  Today's workout came straight from The CrossFit Games.  I almost met pukie tonite.  Almost......that means I need to push harder.


AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
9 Deadlifts (155 lbs.)
12 Push-ups
15 Box Jump (24 in.)
Total Rounds:  7.689

???? 7.689.  Yes that is not an error.  I was able to complete 7 full rounds and was working on the 8th round when time ran out.  I finished the deadlifts and the push-ups (barely) but could only manage to get one box jump.  Next time, I want at least 2!  A great workout as always at CrossFit Impavidus.  Can't wait to see what is in store for tomorrow!

1 comment: