19 April, 2011

Attack!

Ah wonderful Tuesday with no rain how happy you have made me.  No rain today meant hockey for me!  Of course I had to get some exercise in before hockey.  For that I turned to Body Attack with Kristin.  As always she gave us all a good workout.  If you happen to be a member of Golds (Sterling, Ashburn, Herndon), I recommend you give her class a try.  While you are there, you should also check out Body Step with Dara or Carmen.  All three of them are really great instructors and make the classes a lot of fun and I promise you will get a workout!  If you have never tried Body Attack or Body Step fear not, the classes are meant for beginners, intermediate or advanced clients.  They will show you different ways to scale as needed. Come on and check them out!

I know you might be surprised to hear me talk about other workouts outside of CrossFit.  Don't get me wrong I love CF and would never give it up but I enjoy the classes.  I CrossFit so I can do other things such as play hockey, rock climbing (when I have a thumb that works), dodgeball (though probably won't go back to this!), swimming, or any other type of class I want to try.  In addition, I have friends that are members of Gold's that I want to support/motivate any way I can.  Of course I would love nothing more then for them to join CFI, but if they are not ready yet or just prefer a gym like Gold's that is fine.  I'm happy that they are working out and I will be happy to support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment