15 April, 2011

WOD for Thursday the 14th

I spaced on not writing last nite.  A couple of friends of mine are moving so a few of us went to Jimmie's to hang out for a bit.  Plus I took the ASVAB yesterday (which I did well on!).  Since I knew all of that was going on, I hit up the box in the AM.  It was a great workout with Coach Jerry.


As many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
8 Power Cleans 115 lbs
8 Wall Balls 20 lbs
8 Knees-to-elbows
Post total rounds.
Total Rounds: 5 + 8 wall balls

While the workout was going on, I could see how one of the other athletes were performing their KtE.  They were able to do them without swinging.  That is what I need to do.  I wasted so much time swinging.

Tonite's WOD is going to be a killer.  It is the 11.4 WOD from the CrossFit open.  I have two other friends that came over from CA which I will be hanging out with tonite.  I will probably update the blog tomorrow after the WOD unless I can squeeze it in tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment