12 April, 2011

Callus be gone!

So remember the picture I posted yesterday showing that I had a blister underneath my callus?  Well today when I was warming up with kipping pull-ups, the blister decided to rip open along with my callus.  With the suggestion from Coach Nate, I picked up a callus shaver.  Too bad I didn't get to use it before this callus got ripped off!  I was able to use it on the rest of my calluses and it did shave them down.  So long as I keep up with it, I should be fine.  Today I did not go to CFI (shocking!)  I actually went to Les Mills Body Attack.  It was a new release today.  The instructors were Kristin and Julianne.  They keep the class fun!  I do enjoy going to a cardio class every now and then.  Along with Attack I also like Body Step and Extreme Effects.  I haven't decided if tomorrow will be a day off or a CFE day.  Time will tell!  Thursday and Friday are reserved for CFI.

No comments:

Post a Comment