27 April, 2011

Tosh

Today at CFI we did a CrossFit Endurance WOD.  I have done this WOD before on a treadmill several times but this time it was going to be different.  For one thing, this was going to be outside.  I prefer to run outside over a treadmill.  Second, this was not about running fast.  This was about running correctly using the POSE Method.  As far as my form, I need to work on not running on my toes and to pull my legs.  I realize that this will not happen overnight.  You can't expect to change your form of running in one session when you have been taught how to run incorrectly for years.


3x (200m + 400m + 600m)
Rest the exact time it takes you to complete the interval in each set
(Ex: 200m Run takes 35 Sec, Rest 35 Sec, then Run 400m, Rest 400m time, etc...)

Time: 28:50

Overall this was a great session!

No comments:

Post a Comment