22 April, 2011

CrossFit Open week 5

Happy Friday!  It took a long time to get here.  Actually these last three days I have not had a lot of sleep.  Getting only about 5 hours of sleep is not good at all.  Since it is just me in the house (dog is on vacation), I don't have to get up early tomorrow.  Well my definition of early I should say.

I realized that I slacked and did not write the WOD from yesterday!  So I will start with that one.

AMRAP in 15 min. of:
max push-ups
400 meter run
Total rounds: 6

Since it was AMRAP, we did not count the reps.

Today we did the 5th WOD for the CrossFit Games.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it Rx'd but I wanted to challenge myself.

AMRAP in 20 min. of:
5 Power Cleans 145lbs/ 65kg
10 Toes to bar
15 Wall balls 20lbs
Total rounds: 6 +5

No comments:

Post a Comment