30 April, 2011

Recap of the last 3

Thursday


I decided that Thursday was going to be my day off from CF.  Notice how I said from CF.  I decided to go and take Carmen's Body Step class.  I have not seen her since the last release!  It was very nice to see her and take her class.  The new Ashburn Gold's is right next to CF.  I will have to steal some of their customers to go to CF hehehe.

Friday


Friday was the last CF open WOD, 11.6.  They did not disappoint either!


Complete as many reps as possible in 7
minutes following rep scheme below:
3 Barbell Thrusters
3 Chest to bar Pull-ups
6 Barbell Thrusters
6 Chest to bar Pull-ups
9 Barbell Thrusters
9 Chest to bar Pull-ups
12 Barbell Thrusters
12 Chest to bar Pull-ups
15 Barbell Thrusters
15 Chest to bar Pull-ups
18 Barbell Thrusters
18 Chest to bar Pull-ups
21 Barbell Thrusters
21 Chest to bar Pull-ups

Total Reps: 75

With Coach Nate's help, I managed to complete the 15 thrusters.  As soon as I finished them though, I was DONE.

Saturday


We had a lot of new faces today which is great.  I'm still trying to get more people to go.  I will not give up!

Today for our warm up we did a CF Kids workout.  We played musical chairs, CF style.  Instead of chairs in the middle, we had med balls.  Rather than walk around and around in a circle, we did exercises ranging from walking lunges, bear crawl, and crab walk!  When the music stops, you had to get to a med ball and squat.  I won!

400 m run
20 pull-ups
30 wall ball
40 sit-ups
50 burpees
400 m run

Total Time: 11:37

No comments:

Post a Comment