11 April, 2011

Hero WOD Ledesma (variation)

Another day with great weather!  It is a shame that we have to waste a good amount of it in a cube.  Well, most of us do.  Most people have that one hour during the day where they can break free!  I took my hour and went on the w&od and roller-bladed (with the weighted vest of course) for 6 miles.  That is all I can really get in because I have to take in account, getting ready, going, then getting back, shower, etc. all within an hour.  I still had a blast.

Tonite our WOD at CFI was

Ledesma (variation)

Narcotics Detective and Special Assignment Unit Operator Carlos Ledesma, 34, of the Chandler Police Department, Chandler, Arizona, was shot and killed by drug dealers on July 28, 2010, during an undercover operation in Phoenix, Arizona. He is survived by his wife Sherry and sons Luciano and Elijo.


Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:


5 Handstand push-ups
10 Toes to bar
15 Medicine ball cleans (or Dumbbell Cleans)
Rounds complete: 7 + 5 HSPU not Rx'd

On a side note, I have a blister right underneath my callus!  That's a new one on me.  Thank you rings!

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you take care of your hands. If you don't shave your calluses regularly, you'll tear. Buy a callus shaver. I recommend TweezerMan (http://www.tweezerman.com/scripts/item.cfm?gc=T&sc=RS&itemsku=5055-R&topmenu=0&submenu=0) You can get them at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was just using a metal nail file. I'm picking this up today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete