17 November, 2011

16 November 2011

After that abysmal display of my back squats, I decided I need to put in strength days two times per week.  Thinking more I also need to put in some endurance work as well.  Maybe one week will be two strength and the next week will be two endurance.  I like that.  So I decided to try my hand at deadlifts this time.  I recorded myself too.  Going to critique myself and also send it to coaches to see how my eye is plus this is a good learning tool.

Deadlift 3-3-3
295, 315, 320

5# more from the last time so I'm happy about that.  Lets see what those videos look like though and my form.  I was very aware of keeping my shoulders back as that is my problem when I am deadlifting.  After I was done I hit the WOD.

20 AMRAP of
10 Deadlifts 95#
8 Hang Clean 95#
6 Push Press 95#
Total: 13 + 6 Hang Clean

By the end of this I could barely close my hands.  It was a very good workout to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment