15 November, 2011

14 November 2011: CrossFit Rubicon

You know all Monday's should be visit a new box day.  Then I would actually like Monday's!  So I hit up CrossFit Rubicon in Vienna for the 0600 class with David 'Chef' Wallach as the coach for the class with my friend Michael assisting.  Now I know a lot of people probably think that 0600 is way too early to work out but if you are not used to it, I would suggest throwing it in every now and again.  Always good to give your body a shock and I most certainly gave mine one!  We started out with a warm up then moved on to some strength skills with the deadlift.  I need to remember to keep my shoulders back and active!

15-12-9 reps of: 
Hang Power Cleans 135 lbs 
Wall Balls 20 lbs 
Pull-ups 
Lateral Burpee (Over Barbell)
Time: 12:58

Thank you for having me at your box!

No comments:

Post a Comment