10 January, 2011

Wall Contact & Sequencing

I had trouble sleeping again last night.  This time it was the I'm tired but still can't go to sleep phase.  I was in bed early enough but I just couldn't go to sleep.  I guess it is good that I hadn't planned on going to the gym this morning.  Since I went last Monday morning, I want to go tomorrow morning instead.  I know just what I'm WOD I'm doing.

As a way to help keep track of how much food I eat, I measure it with a food scale.  There really isn't anything special to my scale.  It has a digital read out and shows pounds and ounces.  If you are trying to watch what you eat then a food scale is a great tool.  Don't forget to read the nutritional information from the food as well. Here is a good article from Active.com about eating more to lose weight.

Today is the first of three classes I will be taking for Wall Contact and Sequencing.  As per the course description:

"It will teach you essential climbing techniques: smooth, efficient body movement, sequencing climbs from the ground up and how to effectively use your hands and feet on the wall."

I have already contaced them about the class due to my sprained thumb and they said today's class is more lecture with some core and leg use.  I was happy to hear that.  My thumb is still sore and needs to hurry up and heal.  Off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment