04 January, 2011

Snatch, Body Attack, Day 2 calorie counting, lots o greens

Food Journal

So as you will notice, my calories have increased today (food journal link is on the top left of the post).  That is because I had a Grande Latte and one nugget of the Dark Chocolate Nuggets with Almonds.  That's not even a full serving!  As I said I would add broccoli today too.  The broccoli is listed at the bottom because I snacked on it throughout the day.  Two servings of raw broccoli (two cups is a lot!)  So now I currently have six servings of veggies and two servings of fruit a day.  I have all five colors.  Woo hoo!  The first workout today was

Snatch one rep every minute on the minute for 15 minutes
The first rep was 100 pounds
Second through fourth was 105 pounds
Fifth through eighth was 110 pounds
Ninth through fourteenth was 115 pounds
Last rep was 120 pounds

Snatch is one of the more challenging lifts for me and as such I need to keep the weight low in order to get my form down.  This is not one I would want to mess up on because there is quite a bit you need to pay attention to.

The second workout was the Body Attack class.  I love that class.  So much fun!

Now that I am my second day of counting calories I have to say at the moment I feel fine.  I feel like I am eating enough not to be full but to be satisfied.  Because my workouts were back to back, my tummy was a little grumbly afterwards which really wasn't a surprise.  Lets see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment