13 June, 2011

Stations

Saturday


On Saturday I was able to get my mom to come to the box and check out what CrossFit is all about.  She has a new appreciation for what we all do.  It is one thing for me to talk about it and show her pictures versus actually seeing up close and personal.  She thought it was great and everyone loved her!  Love my CFI family.

Fight Gone Worse


Box Jump,
DB/KB Snatch,
Burpee Pull-Up (Reps),
Sit-Up,
Run 50m.
1 minute rest in between rounds.
Only count how many Burpee Pull-Ups you did.
Total: 36

Later on in the day I met up with Maria for the Twilight Ashburn 4 mile run.  This was the first time I ran a twilight race.  I of course was rocking out my CFI shirt and I also wore my WOD KILLA socks.  I decided to not focus so much on the run but rather do some stations at each mile marker.  The first mile, I did burpees.  The second station I did push ups and the final station was squats.  The goal was to do something different and also to get the word out at CFI.  It worked.  I gave a couple of cards out.  I hope that those cards will turn into bodies at the box.

Monday


Oh look snatches!  Taking what I have learned from Thursday, I put it to good use.  Now I did not Rx'd on this because I really want to focus on the technique.  I think I made the race decision.

Isabel
For Time:
Snatch 135 lbs., 30 reps  (I did 95 lbs.)
Time: 5:40

No comments:

Post a Comment