08 May, 2011

Week follow up

It was another busy week!  Busy is good thing though.

Tuesday
What am I normally doing on Tuesday??  Playing hockey of course!  Shockingly the pair of shoes I purchased two weeks ago still don't have a hole in them.  I may have found a winner.  I also picked up a new stick.  I decided to go with a composite stick this time.  I'm tired of buying the wood sticks and then they break the first day I use them!

Thursday
At first the WOD didn't seem like it was going to be that hard but those are the WODs that you really need to keep an eye on.  They tend to work you a lot!

AMRAP
15 double unders
15 box jumps
15 burpees

Total rounds: 7 +30

I tried to get one burpee in so I hit the deck but could not get back up!

Friday
Now I knew when I saw this WOD the snatch was going to get me but I didn't realize how much.  To be honest my shoulders are still a little tender.  Nevertheless it was a challenging WOD but it was completed!

5 rounds for time
15 hang power snatch 95 lb.
400 meter run

total time:  20:07

Saturday
Went rock climbing at Great Falls with Emil.  Even though I am a NOVA original, I have never been to Great Falls.  It was beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment