25 May, 2011

Tired

Tuesdsay

I finally got to put my new jump rope through its paces.  This is the WOD I have been waiting for!  Plus I love double unders and can always use more sit-ups.


AMRAP
Double-under for 2 minutes
Sit-up for 2 minutes
Double-under for 90 seconds
Sit-up for 90 seconds
Double-under for 1-minute
Sit-up for 1-minute
Double-under for 30 seconds
Sit-up for 30 seconds

Total: 377

My goal was to get at least 300 but as you can see I got by that so then I tried to hit 400.  A little short but my goal for the next time.

After that I had street hockey.  Running, running, and more running!  I played the whole game.  It was fun as always.  After that though, a few of the guys, including myself, stayed to play some inline hockey.  I got to play goalie.  As you can see from the picture below, this is what happens when you get hit in the arm with a puck without proper padding for inline.











The downside to all this fun is that I didn't get home until around 2330 and I didn't to bed until 0030.  Not a whole lot of sleep.  I believe I mentioned that I have not been sleeping very well for the past several weeks.  That was about the last straw for my body.  I don't remember when the last day was I had a day off but today, Wednesday is going to be my day off.  No skills, no running, just sleep.  This lack of sleep is seriously messing with my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment