11 January, 2012

Off day

You know I actually debated writing this post.  Still debating truthfully!  I was debating because I didn't really want to show that sometimes I have off days.  In my head I'm supposed to always have that 100% drive with no wavering.  There is no off for me.  The truth of the matter is, I do have off days.  Granted they are rare but they do happen.  I simply lacked motivation today and I feel bad about it.  A big part of the lack of motivation is I hurt my wrist and I can't lift right now.  I just want to pick up heavy things.  It is really bothering me but I know if I do, I will only make it worse.  Yes I know I can still WOD and I know plenty of ways to modify (I mean come on I had a cast for 2 months).  I know deep down it isn't the end of the world and I didn't just sit around and do nothing.  I still mobilized and stuffed my head full of CrossFit goodness via the Journal and other sources but no WOD.  I know that tomorrow I will be back at it with my head in the game but I just wanted to share that not everyday is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment