10 January, 2012

10 January 2012

So today to no surprise my wrist still hurts.  Not as bad as yesterday but still not close to being able to use it to lift heavy things.  Very depressing.  So today I thought I would do a quick interval training session from CFE.  There is a strength part to it but again, no lifting for me today.  I'm really hoping that it feels better tomorrow.  I am keeping an eye on it and if I will go to the sports doctor at Recharge to see what they think.

3 x 400m run  Rest between each set should be 1:1 ratio.  2-3 time difference between splits

1. 1:10
2. 1:27
3. 1:29

As you can see, I failed on the time difference miserably from the first one.  My problem?  I went way the hell too fast.  Now you might say well the point was to go fast.  This is true.  However I also needed to be able to keep the same pace for all three.  Realistically, I can not keep a 1:10 for each split.  So next time this rolls around, I need to focus on keeping the same pace throughout not just flat out running otherwise I will end up like this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment