10 January, 2012

09 January 2012

I didn't forget to write yesterday!  I hurt my wrist last nite and decided to take care of that.  To no surprise, it still hurts so no lifting for me today.  No worries though.  I will be saying hello to an old friend, the pavement today and doing some type of metcon today.

Power Clean and Jerk 2-2-2-2-2
155, 165, 175, 195 (1), 205 (0)

I was pissed at myself for not getting the 2 lifts with the 195#  I had it!  I power cleaned it with no problem.  It was the jerk that got me.  I reset myself getting prepared for it, dipped, and locked my arms out, but I had the bar too forward which resulted in me dropping it.  I made sure that didn't happen the second time with the 195#.  Now, that 205#.......I was not able to power clean it up.  I could definitely clean it but that is not what we were working on.  Unfortunately for me for the second try on the 205 I started going down for a squat and didn't have my elbows high enough and slammed it on my leg which over extended my wrist hence why it hurts now.  I'm hoping it isn't anything too serious but only time will tell with that one.  After that I still have to finish off death by pull-ups.

Death by pull-ups:  1 pull-up on the first minute, 2 pull-ups on the second minute........
Total rounds: 9 +8

Pull-ups were not that bad.  I wanted to finish that 10 but it wasn't happening.....this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment