31 January, 2012

300112

Went to Recharge and still have a small knot in my hand.  Dr. Doug said it feels like some scar tissue.  He used the jackhammer/kidney stone blaster machine again.  This makes three weeks.  I'm ready for this to be done.  I am going back on Wednesday and hopefully this will be the last appointment for this.  I will still lay off my hand for the week though because I really do want it fixed.  Unfortunately today is front squats (my favorite) and I know I can't do them.  I will probably do back squats instead.  I was able to knock out the WOD for Monday which is nice.

20 min. AMRAP
20 Double Unders
10 Box Jumps
5 Knees to Elbows
Total: 17

I did much better than I expected.  I was thinking around12-13 rounds.  I'm very happy with the results.  I'm also glad that when doing the kte, I noticed when I wasn't "pulling the bar down" and on those reps they were a bit more challenging.  Trust me there is a different feeling.  Lets hope for some good news with my hand tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment