23 January, 2013

Getting Stronger

Greetings all!  Hope everyone has gotten off to a strong start for the new year from setting to goals in the gym, to pushing to get that promotion at work.  For me, I am working on getting back to where I was with my WODs.  With the lack of WODs from the past several months, it has taken a toll.  To my surprise, not nearly as much as I thought it was going to.  No complaints on that!  Some of my metcons have gone down, flexibility for sure, and a little strength.  Why I could understand how some people would be upset at losing progress they have taken so long to obtain, I'm looking at it as a new starting point.  I still have all of the muscle memory I just need to put it to use!  Think of it this way, my starting point now, is WAY the hell better than it was back in August of 2008 when I really started.  I'm still in a good place and I will pass where I was back in August 2012 before the year is out.

Shoulder Press 5x3
95, 115, 125, 125, 130 (2)

4 RFT:
15 Push Press 75#
200m run
Time: 7:41

No comments:

Post a Comment